Ancel Gerla @anc

Amsterdam. Every picture has a story. Even all my boring selfies. Not famous yet, but wait...

  • Posts
    1161
  • Followers
    1692
  • Following
    813
Blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year on which humanity realises most of its new year resolutions failed, Christmas fever has left body and mind and vacation plans are far away. The stars say so... WHAT A BULLSH*T! I had a pretty good day. .
.
.
#bluemonday #blues #vacation #love #picoftheday #christmas #christmastree #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree
  • Comments 5

Blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year on which humanity realises most of its new year resolutions failed, Christmas fever has left body and mind and vacation plans are far away. The stars say so... WHAT A BULLSH*T! I had a pretty good day. . . . #bluemonday #blues #vacation #love #picoftheday #christmas #christmastree #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree

Advertising
OMG, please take me back to this exact moment in Ibiza, please! I’m frozen all over, under a blanket on the couch for already 4 hours, wearing so many clothes and tiny bit sniffy. But unfortunately we still have to wait 74 days before we go to Rio...
.
.
.
#sunshine #love #picoftheday #throwbackmonday #tbm #ibiza #summer #sun #boyfriend #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree #vacation #riodejaneiro
  • Comments 4

OMG, please take me back to this exact moment in Ibiza, please! I’m frozen all over, under a blanket on the couch for already 4 hours, wearing so many clothes and tiny bit sniffy. But unfortunately we still have to wait 74 days before we go to Rio... . . . #sunshine #love #picoftheday #throwbackmonday #tbm #ibiza #summer #sun #boyfriend #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree #vacation #riodejaneiro

We came for lamps for the living room, lamp for the bedroom and cutlery and tableware. Only found the first. What a relaxing day...
.
.
.
#loods5 #shopping #furniture #interiordesign #interior #weekend #love #design #friends #picoftheday #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree
  • Comments 5

We came for lamps for the living room, lamp for the bedroom and cutlery and tableware. Only found the first. What a relaxing day... . . . #loods5 #shopping #furniture #interiordesign #interior #weekend #love #design #friends #picoftheday #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree

Advertising
That was one hell of a lovely day! Shopping, having lunch, quick stop at my office to pick up some things and some coffee. Many more of those to come this year!
.
.
.
#friends #amsterdam #rembrandtplein #love #picoftheday #smile #colorfulrebel #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree
  • Comments 2

That was one hell of a lovely day! Shopping, having lunch, quick stop at my office to pick up some things and some coffee. Many more of those to come this year! . . . #friends #amsterdam #rembrandtplein #love #picoftheday #smile #colorfulrebel #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree

Ordered my first @nuud.care to test, the carefree deodorant. They say I can even eat it, that’s how carefree it is. Gonna try it, test it and maybe even eat it! But the package is awesome! Good work, peoples.
.
.
.
#nuudcare #deodorant #try #love #carefree #packagingdesign #bodyproducts #care #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree #unboxing #unboxingvideo
  • Comments 2

Ordered my first @nuud.care to test, the carefree deodorant. They say I can even eat it, that’s how carefree it is. Gonna try it, test it and maybe even eat it! But the package is awesome! Good work, peoples. . . . #nuudcare #deodorant #try #love #carefree #packagingdesign #bodyproducts #care #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree #unboxing #unboxingvideo

While @gaby_stilma is trying on everything from her imaginary list, I’m waiting. I could be the best husband: waiting patiently and giving styling advice while she’s smiling and running around with all those lovely fashionable items from this smashing Dutch brand @scotch_official. I’m hot, literally! But too much effort to take off my scarf and jacket.
.
.
.
#fashion #wait #love #friends #picoftheday #amsterdam #scotchandsoda #style #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree
  • Comments 1

While @gaby_stilma is trying on everything from her imaginary list, I’m waiting. I could be the best husband: waiting patiently and giving styling advice while she’s smiling and running around with all those lovely fashionable items from this smashing Dutch brand @scotch_official. I’m hot, literally! But too much effort to take off my scarf and jacket. . . . #fashion #wait #love #friends #picoftheday #amsterdam #scotchandsoda #style #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree

Advertising
When you’re busy it sometimes helps to light a fire and enjoy the sparkles. And if you do so, pick the most festive fire there is! We nailed this one.
.
.
.
#vuurwerk #fireworks #happy2018 #work #picoftheday #smile #love #friends #sparkle #office #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree
  • Comments 5

When you’re busy it sometimes helps to light a fire and enjoy the sparkles. And if you do so, pick the most festive fire there is! We nailed this one. . . . #vuurwerk #fireworks #happy2018 #work #picoftheday #smile #love #friends #sparkle #office #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree

Barcelona was a blast. Never experienced such a lovely and relaxing NYE as last night. Great company is responsible for at least 75% of it, the other somewhat 25% can be equally divided between location, food and the ones you love back home. .
.
.
#happynewyear #2018 #picoftheday #love #NYE #barcelona #nike #airport #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree Photo credits: @martijnlucas_ams
  • Comments 3

Barcelona was a blast. Never experienced such a lovely and relaxing NYE as last night. Great company is responsible for at least 75% of it, the other somewhat 25% can be equally divided between location, food and the ones you love back home. . . . #happynewyear #2018 #picoftheday #love #NYE #barcelona #nike #airport #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree Photo credits: @martijnlucas_ams

Advertising
I’m not impatient, I’m just super excited to go to Barcelona again. Almost boarding. We should have been in the air by now. But it’s okay, Barcelona won’t leave... .
.
.
#picoftheday #airport #schiphol #amsterdam #barcelona #love #colourfulrebel #nike #fashion #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree
  • Comments 7

I’m not impatient, I’m just super excited to go to Barcelona again. Almost boarding. We should have been in the air by now. But it’s okay, Barcelona won’t leave... . . . #picoftheday #airport #schiphol #amsterdam #barcelona #love #colourfulrebel #nike #fashion #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree

14.014 likes in 2017 and still counting. Thanks for that, you guys! You’re all part of my smiles.
.
.
.
#2017bestnine #picoftheday #life #likes #love #friends #smiles #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree
  • Comments 6

14.014 likes in 2017 and still counting. Thanks for that, you guys! You’re all part of my smiles. . . . #2017bestnine #picoftheday #life #likes #love #friends #smiles #gay #gays #gayboy #gayboys #instagay #gaystagram #gayselfie #homo #gaylove #gaydude #gayguy #gayman #gaymen #gayrights #gaydutchies #anc #appletree

NEXT