while we’re on the topic of throwing things back to xmas- can we talk about my beautiful girlfriend and her seasonal attire?! because, UMM HI BABE 😍
disregard the bedhead, and the obvious begrudges i’m going to face by posting this; these three decorated the shit out of that gingerbread house on xmas and it meant the world to me. thanks for the mammaries, y’all. my love in endless!
happy birthday to our favorite garth brooks impersonator, @mau.mou ✨🌚♥️✨ thanks for the photo, @mikeylemieux
my little pyro
i turned my back for two minutes and he had left his mark on the library wall. who else has lego obsessed kids?? scout literally builds all day long.
rainy day reminder: change is uncomfortable, but necessary- the feeling of the unknown that comes along with it is only temporary. focus on the good, it will become the norm soon enough ♥️💛💙
85% of the photos i have on my phone of @terrormesuez are of her sleeping (the other 15% are of her being annoyed with me taking a selfie of us)