Chris Schmit @chrisschmit

Owner of Jersey Kings Kustom Sports Apparel (FB page), owner of JerseyKingsCustom (Instagram).

  • Posts
    564
  • Followers
    770
  • Following
    1914
Holloween is one of my favorite holidays. Sad to say Marleigh had a Bball game and was unable to go with the family. Here's a pic I snapped before we headed out. Grim Reaper (Byntlee), Sharkboy (Braxton), Court Jester (Bryant), and Marleigh as A sassy little preteen who thinks she's late for her game. All standing in front of #pumpkins they carved. #FamilyOverEverything #holloweencostume #holloween #MyFamily #JerseyKing
  • Comments 2

Holloween is one of my favorite holidays. Sad to say Marleigh had a Bball game and was unable to go with the family. Here's a pic I snapped before we headed out. Grim Reaper (Byntlee), Sharkboy (Braxton), Court Jester (Bryant), and Marleigh as A sassy little preteen who thinks she's late for her game. All standing in front of #pumpkins they carved. #FamilyOverEverything #holloweencostume #holloween #MyFamily #JerseyKing

Advertising
Repost from @lilflip713 using @RepostRegramApp - 🚨 MY NEW SINGLE #BALLER FEA @bigtee.tp95  #WORLDPREMIERE🌎  on #BETJAMZ #MTVJAMZ #OCT27 the same DAY #K EP drop. Make sure y'all GRAB IT AND SUPPORT!! #TEXAS video shot by @michael_artis 🎥 #kinglife👑💎🍀 @kinglifefamily check out the #CloverLand #kingflip #1 throwback jersey in his video. Contact @jerseykingscustom for all those jersey needs
  • Comments 2

Repost from @lilflip713 using @RepostRegramApp - 🚨 MY NEW SINGLE #BALLER FEA @bigtee.tp95 #WORLDPREMIERE🌎 on #BETJAMZ #MTVJAMZ #OCT27 the same DAY #K EP drop. Make sure y'all GRAB IT AND SUPPORT!! #TEXAS video shot by @michael_artis 🎥 #kinglife👑💎 @kinglifefamily check out the #CloverLand #kingflip #1 throwback jersey in his video. Contact @jerseykingscustom for all those jersey needs

Let's go @astrosbaseball gotta support the #217 @crob210 #jerseyking #jerseykingscustom
  • Comments 7

Let's go @astrosbaseball gotta support the #217 @crob210 #jerseyking #jerseykingscustom

MEDIA IS TO BLAME FOR 90% OF ALL THE HATE/ANGER. THE OTHER 10% WOULD BITCH NO MATTER WHAT WAS GOING ON. 
#FuckTheMedia
  • Comments 0

MEDIA IS TO BLAME FOR 90% OF ALL THE HATE/ANGER. THE OTHER 10% WOULD BITCH NO MATTER WHAT WAS GOING ON. #FuckTheMedia

Advertising
My baby girl is growing up. Playing 6th an 7th grade bball. Very proud of her.  Plays just like her Daddy 💪🏽. Love you Marleigh ❤️#ballislife #jerseyprincess #JerseyKing #Jordan1 #babygirl #daddysgirl
  • Comments 2

My baby girl is growing up. Playing 6th an 7th grade bball. Very proud of her. Plays just like her Daddy 💪🏽. Love you Marleigh ❤️#ballislife #jerseyprincess #JerseyKing #Jordan1 #babygirl #daddysgirl

@tee_grizzley my 2nd grader rocks with you. Since your #1stDayOut
  • Comments 2

@tee_grizzley my 2nd grader rocks with you. Since your #1stDayOut

Shout out to my guy @deaconchuuch for supporting the cause. And can't wait to see the team rocking these. For all your #Custom #Jerseys needs contact @jerseykingscustom #jerseykingscustom #jerseyking #BTNH #LayzieBone #Deacon #Chuuch #cavs #webelieve #E99 #217
  • Comments 3

Shout out to my guy @deaconchuuch for supporting the cause. And can't wait to see the team rocking these. For all your #Custom #Jerseys needs contact @jerseykingscustom #jerseykingscustom #jerseyking #BTNH #LayzieBone #Deacon #Chuuch #cavs #webelieve #E99 #217

Advertising
This is what it's all about. My life.  #jerseykingscustom #customjerseys #JerseyRoyalty  #mylife #YouthFootball #softball #Family
  • Comments 1

This is what it's all about. My life. #jerseykingscustom #customjerseys #JerseyRoyalty #mylife #YouthFootball #softball #Family

The Hit Squad. Byntlee, Bryant and Braxton.  #jerseykingscustom #YouthFootball #BismarckDemons #Brothers #MyBoys
  • Comments 0

The Hit Squad. Byntlee, Bryant and Braxton. #jerseykingscustom #YouthFootball #BismarckDemons #Brothers #MyBoys

Advertising
So proud of my boys an they're choice to play football.  Byntlee said"Uncle Cory said I need to wear my helmet all day to make me stronger." So Byntlee's  been wearing his helmet all day long. 💪🏽lil guy with a big ❤️#IlliniFan #Football #BigHeart  #JerseyKing. #jerseykingscustom
  • Comments 0

So proud of my boys an they're choice to play football. Byntlee said"Uncle Cory said I need to wear my helmet all day to make me stronger." So Byntlee's been wearing his helmet all day long. 💪🏽lil guy with a big ❤️#IlliniFan #Football #BigHeart #JerseyKing. #jerseykingscustom

NEXT