They said they would choose and you could tell them when to stop (rub full tummy gesture). We obviously did not know how to do that so it was #tapas all the way.
Every bite was great texture and flavour presented with finesse. Excellent experience. 👍🏻 thanks to @nickzkcin for early mornings 2 months ago to book this.
1. Spherical liquid olives - the complete essence of the real thing.
2. Thinnest sandwich with ham
3. Oyster with shiso vinegar
4. Uni with blue cheese
5. Tuna belly with nori - awesome one with round balls of meringue like sweetness
6. Wagyu beef tartare on a potato cube
7. Manchego cheese air bag - nick liked this!
8. Air baguette with beef - reminded me of a rolled up newspaper
9. Avocado ravioli with crab- good! Intricate weaving ftw. —
10. Nordic landscape - vinegar powdered snow
11. Raw razor clam setup
12. Raw razor clam in sauce - really sweet raw.
13. Eel - brandished with Tickets logo
14. Store front
15. Saffron brioche sponge with garlic soup
16. Octopus - very well cooked with panko sides
17. Broad bean ‘meatballs’ in consommé
18. Suckling pig taco. Yums. —
19. Passion fruit coffee foamy crunchy dessert
20. Pineapple crepe, a bit like pina colada
21. Tickets cheesecake. Not a regular cheesecake but slightly savory and blue cheese like.
22. Hazelnut and passion fruit ender.
I wondered why it was taking so long to build, especially with modern technology. Once you see it in person, then it all makes sense as the amount of detail is astounding. The admission tickets are also funding the construction.
I didn’t care much for going up the tower though with my fear of heights. 🙅🏻♀️ #Gaudí#sagradafamilia#barcelona#spain#nickloueatspain