Recently had a lovely (though short lived) time in Arizona on our post-holidays journey to the west coast. What a gorgeous place to visit.
1. Mommy and son bonding time
2. Brendon examining the local flora. (He was particularly interested in all the cacti we found in the area.)
3. The background scenery itself, which was just...wow.
Brendon’s six today 🎂🎉 He’s now closer to being double-digits than he is to his birth. Weird.
Current obsessions: - Dinos (still)
- Black holes, galaxies, and constellations
- Reading random signs everywhere, aloud
- Atoms and molecules
- Taking photos and videos
So, @plimothplantation is a pretty cool place. We went there twice in two days. The interpreters were all awesome and taught Brendon (and ourselves!) a lot about pilgrim life. He loved it so much he asked if he could stay and be a servant to the villagers 😆
After three weeks, on our last day in Maine—and it’s been a cold, rainy one—we finally took the time to see a lighthouse. @nubblelighthouse
Chilly evening here in Maine. Perfect time for 🏕🔥 vibes.