Very cool @Regrann from @furiousfpv - FuriousFPV team continues to provide better and better features and solutions to customers. This is the reason you should buy Furious True-D instead of others because you can get tons of free upgrades for just 1 time purchase of the awesome True-D unit. Here are the new features of new coming firmware V3.2
1. Optimize firmware:
Upgrade algorithm switching antenna to have better signals
2. Eliminate white flash blank issue when recording DVR by Fatshark goggles.
2. New SmartLock feature:
- Auto lock: After 10 seconds, the True-D buttons are automatically locked to prevent accidentaly channel change. However users still can use Fatshark button.
- Manual lock: Lock True-D buttons by using SELECT buttons at Home Screen
3. Add Spectrum analyzer: new function shows signal strength with spectrum graphs.
4. Add Units options: display signal strength unit either with "dbm" or "%"
I've designed something for my X4R @frsky_rc receiver .. now this Mount fixes the little thing on top of the FC. Makes it a super clean built available here: @hyperfpv_design and via hyperFPV.de fits all standard 30.5 mm FC plates
This is what you setup if your Motors have too much power for you quad. I call it turbo boost. Figured out today, that I normally hover with this setup at 20% throttle stick input. With this now it gives me more feeing around center and a late coming kicker between the gates. #fpvracing #fpvlife #fpv#droneracing #drone#kissfc#rotorriot#3dprinting#zmxfusion motors @lumenierfpv@get_fpv#QAV-ULX awesome race machine for pro racers .. nothing for beginners ;)