There's nothing better than the marriage between coffee and chocolate. Start the weekend right with this recipe!
#NespressoRecipe#RecipeOfTheDay#CoffeeTime#CoffeeLover#Chocolate#Cookie#🍪 INGREDIENTS - Vivalto Lungo Nespresso Coffee
- 1 cl / 0.4 oz chocolate cookies syrup
- 20 cl / 7 oz milk
MATERIALS - Aeroccino milk frother or your Nespresso machine's steam wand - PURE Recipe Glass - PURE Spoon
- Froth the milk using your aeroccino milk frother or use the steam wand
- Prepare a capsule of Vivalto Lungo (110 ml) and pour it in the cup
- Pour the cookie syrup in a large glass, then the coffee and pour some milk and milk froth on top
- Finish with some crushed cookie on top
It's Friday, it's time to try this dessert recipe together with your coffee, you won't regret it !
INGREDIENTS - Capsule of Roma Nespresso Coffee
- 125 g / 4.5 oz of butter
- 90 g / 3.2 oz of cane sugar
- Teaspoons of honey
- 1 egg
- 350 g / 12.5 oz of flour
- Teaspoon of ginger
- Teaspoon of cinnamon
- Sugar sprinkles
MATERIALS - Oven
- Glass Espresso
- Stir the butter, the sugar and the honey together, add the egg
- Add the flour, the ginger and form a ball with the dough
- Cool it one hour in the fridge
- Preheat the oven on 180°C / 356 Fahrenheit
- Roll the dough on the form, cut little forms with a knife of with a form
- Decorate with some sugar
- Let it bake for 10min
- Serve with Roma Nespresso Coffee
Need inspiration for the breakfast this weekend? Try this delicious Caramelito and Oatmeal cookies 🍪. #NespressoRecipe#RecipeOfTheDay#CoffeeTime#breakfast#cooking#eat#barista#weekend#caramelito#oatmeal#cookie
Ingredients : - 1 capsule of Caramelito - Milk : 50 ml
For the cookies: 100 g softened butter - 100 g cane sugar - 1 egg - 100 g wholemeal flour - 80 g oat flour - 50 g small-flake (“quick”) oatmeal - 40 g chopped nuts - ½ tsp. baking soda - 2 pinches salt.
Preparation : ■ In a food processor bowl, mix the butter with the sugar, add the egg, mix again, then add the flours, oatmeal, nuts, baking soda and salt. ■ Mix in spurts until a dough forms. ■ Shape dough into a roll 5 cm in diameter, wrap in plastic wrap, refrigerate for 2 hours. ■ Preheat oven to 180° C (350° F, gas mark 4). ■ Slice the roll into cookie rounds, place cookies on the oven tray covered with baking paper and bake for about 10 minutes. ■ Serve with a Cappuccino made with Caramelito (40 ml). For a crème brûlée effect on the coffee, sprinkle with cane sugar, then brown with a kitchen torch.