Make no mistake: if Trump ends #DACA, he is one again confirming he is a white supremacist. Activists are marching 118 miles from Charlottesville to DC to confront white supremacy AND #DefendDACA, because it is the same fight. #Cville2DC 📷: @tko.creative
We need ALL hands on deck to keep fighting for DACA. Do these 5 things NOW:
1. Tweet at the 9 AGs from Texas, Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nevada, South Carolina, West Virginia and Arkansas who are threatening to sue the federal government to end DACA.
2. Call and tweet at key members of Congress and demand that they publicly defend DACA.
3. Allies: share a story of how a DACA recipient has positively contributed to this country. Use the hashtag #DefendDACA.
4. On Tuesday morning, call the 9 AGs en masse.
Ken Paxton (TX): 512-463-2100
Steve Marshall (AL): 334-242-7300
Leslie Rutledge (AR): 501-682-2007
Lawrence Wasden (ID): 208-334-2400
Derek Schmidt (KS): 785-296-2215
Jeff Landry (LA): 225-326-6079
Doug Peterson (NE): 402-471-2683
Alan Wilson (SC): 803-734-3970
Patrick Morrisey (WV): 304-558-2021
5. For the most up-to-date info on defending DACA, follow our friends @unitedwedream and sign up for alerts on defenddaca.com.
[IMAGE DESCRIPTION: Activists on the March from Charlottesville to DC to Confront White Supremacy hold a sign reading "DEFEND DACA”]