Started off pretty shitty this year, but ended it on a high note! Here's my top 9 happenings that made 2016 worth it!
1. My birthday
2. White Sox opening day and seeing baseball in the snow
3. Meeting my new bff @kristina.keil
4. Baseball outings (and time in general) with my momma
5. HARRY POTTER TRIP
6. New Years
7. My favorite band may have broken up, but I got to see them 4 times in 2016 including the best concert I've ever experienced. For 2 hours.
8. Mother fuckin Riot Fest
9. The Thunder crew. Such a good 2/3 seasons.
Thanks to the people that made me sane and made it all worth it! Here's to a million more highs in 2017!
A very, very happy birthday to my favorite person, the lady who made me who I am today and drives me to be the best person I can be, the best mom I could ever ask for. Here's to a better year than last!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️