Hello! Been a while posting here. Thought to post some random facts about me 😊
1. I've been married for 4.5 years to an amazing man! 😍💑 2. We have had 3 beautiful girls in 3 years (2014, 2015 and 2017)
3. I have always loved learning and studying. Even as a child. Always had my head in a book.
4. I am known for being talkative, persistent and strong willed 😂
5. Im the first to admit my wrongs, struggles and mistakes.
6. Im quite open. In hopes to help others and better myself. I like to remain teachable as i cannot know everything.
7. I became a Christian at 15 and havent looked back. Jesus has changed my life. ❤❤ 8. I have always wanted to do something with babies and children.
9. I have always had a passion to help people suffering or having injustice done to them.. even as a child, the NEWS and politics would stir me up 😂😂 10. I dont like rockmelon and raw onion (like in a salad), or cooked skin of tomato (but i make myself eat it). 😄😁 .
Coming soon!👀👀👀 hello all I am launching the members only area next week and will hold a holiday special this weekend! Also if you already emailed me your on the list so don’t worry I got you covered. #membersonly#community#chrisbutlerphotography
Thanks to Keith, Jeff and Pastor Nate, 40 food baskets went out to Christian Community Services Agency today. #advent#giving#community
Agility completes 9th annual #GlobalEducationDrive, reaching nearly 5,000 children in 17 countries in 2017. This success was made possible with the support of close to 300 incredible employees from around the world, whereby volunteers in participating countries led fundraisers and donation drives to purchase necessary school supplies, books, and food for underprivileged students, facilitated school and orphanage renovations and ran educational workshops. For more information about our #CSR programs, visit the link in our bio. #GED#education#youth#community
Illustration Room Team #Repost@markconlan: ⚡IT’S HERE⚡ Unexpected Discoveries the animated short! Thanks to @jamasonbmbry@madebyfern and his skills! I wish Instagram would allow me to upload the full video, click on the link in my profile to see the whole video! So exciting 💫🌿✨
Christmas time is known for giving, but it’s so easy to forget about those who are struggling a bit more, not only at Christmas, but all year round. Why not this year ask your partner or best friend, instead of giving gifts to each other, choose a charity together to donate to or find a charity to start volunteering for in the new year! This year, I’ve decided to sponsor a child for equivalent of only $11 a week, that’s just the price of only one beer or wine out in Sydney! Check it out @ Smith Family website. 🎄🎁🎉
Union councils of #Bangladesh
are the smallest rural administrative and local government units in Bangladesh. Each Union is made up of nine Wards. Usually one village is designated as a ward. There are 4,554 unions in Bangladesh. A Union Council consists of a chairman and twelve members including three members exclusively reserved for women. Union Parishads are formed under the Local Government (Union Parishads) Act, 2009. The boundary of each Union is demarcated by the Deputy Commissioner of the District. A Union Council is the body primarily responsible for #agricultural, #industrial and community development within the local limits of the union. #law#community#civil#democratic